It’s a great Way to Move
Business Relocation is often complicated and expensive. Box’n Crate Hire can help with solutions that will reduce your costs, improve efficiency and become more sustainable – all at the same time.
Robust, Lidded Crates – More than Just a Plastic Box:
Our durable BC3 All-purpose & BC4 IT/Computer Crates were designed exclusively for the moving industry with built-in handles and attached, interlocking lids for secure stacking.
Made of injection molded polypropylene, the crates are built to last.
They are weatherproof, lockable, clean and complete with an attached lid.
The BC3 All-purpose Crate is perfect for the safe and secure relocation of documents, files, folders, cupboard, desk contents and any other items found in a workplace environment.
Use the BC4 IT/Computer Crate to safely transport complete Desktop PC systems or anything that doesn’t fit into the office crate. To secure sensitive materials, we suggest using our strong zip lock-ties to tie down the lids.
- Reduce moving costs – very affordable rates
- Reduce downtime – no box building required
- Lockable – increase security for sensitive material
- Crushproof – no damage to packed contents
- Increase moving truck capacity – easy stacking/uniform shape
- Reduce disposal costs and post-move clean-up time
- Environmentally Friendly – Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
It’s All About Efficiency:
Your staff will immediately recognise the ease that reusable crates bring to moving office or warehouse.
The crates arrive clean & ready to pack – no box building required. They are easy to fill, stack and move around on the skates which are specially designed to hold three to four stacked crates. The packing process is simple and eliminates the need for heavy lifting.
Packing Crates using Skates:
- First staff members place an empty crate on top of a skate and pack it. A second crate is placed on top of the full one and, again, packed. Repeat this another one or two times until you have a maximum of four packed crates sitting on the skates. Next, apply labels to the designated area on the crate to identify contents and departments. This will keep your move organised and make unpacking easier.
- Once the skate is loaded with three to four packed crates, the stack can be stored and wheeled onto the truck on moving day. At the destination, the process is reversed.
- Alternatively, crates can be removed from the skate at the storage area for further handling by a Removalist. the skate can then be re-used by staff to pack further crates.